Crostinis are an essential part of my entertaining. They can be used in so many appetizers with an unlimited number of toppings, with dips and spreads. They only take a matter of minutes to make and stay well for days on the counter in a zip lock and even longer in the freezer. That convenience of being able to make them ahead of time leaving you with one less thing to do and allowing you more time to enjoy yourself with family and friends goes with out saying!
- 1 baguette sliced into 1/4″ pieces (you get approx 22 pieces in a baguette)
- cookie tray
- Pre-heat oven to 375º.
- Take all the slices and place onto a cookie….no need to coat cookie sheet with anything.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden around the edges.
- No need to flip.
- Let them cool completely and then you can store them in a zip lock baggie.
- For a delicious crostini appetizers try my Pesto recipe or the Crostinis with Fresh Mozzarella, Pesto and Roasted Tomato recipe!